Monday, June 8, 2015

Arcade Block (May 2015)


After receiving and loving my Classic Nerd Block a couple weeks ago, I decided to give the Arcade Block a shot and in my opinion, it was even better than the Nerd Block.


First up is of course the t-shirt and this month is awesome! It features creatures and monsters from the Final Fantasy series pitted against each other in a Smash Bros/Street Fighter type battle game.


The featured item in this block is a South Park: Stick of Truth figure. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of South Park at all so I have no interest in this. All I know is I got Kenny and he's dressed like a princess!


This is a wooden magnet featuring Kick Punch, the first song you perform in PaRappa the Rapper. "Don't get cocky, it's gonna get rocky!"


I hardly ever wear hats but when I saw this, that all changed. This military style hat has a subtle Metal Gear Solid reference that mega fans will love. It fit my little head perfectly and I have been wearing it almost every single day this week.


Oh. My. God. This is incredible. An apothecary jar with Zelda style health hearts on it. How fitting! Now where can I find a fairy to put in it!? Or maybe some milk!

 
Do you get this reference? If you don't, I'm disappointed. Well not really but you should know what it is because it's amazing! I love Mario Kart but I hate those darn blue shells. All I ever end up with when I play are bananas! This sign is going in my car right away. Other drivers beware!

I would say this was a very successful first Arcade Block! I'm really happy I got a multi month subscription and can't wait to see what's in next month's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment