Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Funko Pop Vinyl (Attack on Titan)

Welcome to yet another one of my collection addictions! Funko Pop Vinyls are 3" collectable figures from various film, television and comic series. My favorite ones to collect are Disney (of course!), superhero and anime figures. More will be featured on those in later posts!
 
 
The first collection I wanted to feature is from an anime called Attack on Titan. I started to really get into watching anime just last year and this was the first series I decided to watch because I heard SO much about it on social media. This is an amazing, emotional and quite graphic anime about humanity living inside a huge walled off community protected from ginormous titans that eat humans for no apparent reason. I know, it sounds really disturbing but I highly recommend you watch this if you're into anime and don't mind a little animated blood and gore!
 
Eren Yeager (Main character who works for the Survey Corps to fight off Titans outside the city walls) 
**** Titan (Can't give details on this one as I don't want to ruin a sub plot in the anime)
Mikasa Ackerman (Eren's adopted sister who also works for the Survey Corps)
The only one from this collection I'm missing is the 6" Colossal Titan because I haven't been able to find him yet. But I'm hoping to get my hands on that one shortly. Let me know if you're an Attack on Titan fan and who your favorite character is! Mine would have to be Levi and I really hope one day they make a figure for him as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment