Sunday, May 24, 2015

Nerd Block (May 2015)

Warning: Do not read this post if you are waiting for your box to arrive and don't want to ruin the surprises that are inside!


This is my very first Nerd Block and I had been anxiously awaiting it because this month's theme is Ani-May! Get it... anime... ha... Anyway, here is a look at the goodies that awaited me inside this magically nerdy box.


First up was a Gundam t-shirt. Every month you will always receive a t-shirt, which I think is fantastic. I have an enormous t-shirt collection from over the years so I was really excited to find this out. Now I am a fan of anime but I definitely do not know every series or every manga. This happened to be one I don't know much about but I have to say this is a pretty sweet looking shirt that I will definitely be wearing.


When I removed the t-shirt and seen a Funko Pop Vinyl underneath, I nearly lost my mind. I LOVE these figures. My collection has grown to over 100 plus now and there's no stopping any time soon. I watched a little bit of Dragonball Z when I was a teen so I know who Piccolo is and I'm more then happy to add him to my collection. Also, look out for a Funko Pop Vinyl post coming up next week!


Many people will be familiar with everyone's favorite neighbor Totoro! These buttons are a cute addition to the box. I'm not really sure where I will put them but they are adorable.

 
I haven't worn a bandana since I was a kid but this one is actually pretty sweet. This is a Cowboy Bebop themed "brandana" that can actually be worn in multiple ways. I can see myself getting the most use out of this as a folded headband, as I wear those almost on a daily basis.
 
 
Getting a manga in this box was a brilliant touch. Evangelion is another series I am not familiar with but I look forward to giving this a read and finding out what it is all about!
 
 
I have saved the best for last. Well it's the best thing in my opinion. Attack on Titan is a huge favorite of mine and when I seen this cinch bag, I may have done a little happy dance. This displays a scout regiment symbol on the back and every time I wear this, I will pretend I'm on my way to destroying titans.
 
That's all for May! Overall I'm very happy with what was inside this month's box. I already can't wait to get next month's box, which is British Invasion themed if anyone is interested in getting one.
 
Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment