Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Be Our Guest Restaurant (Walt Disney World)


On my most recent trip to Walt Disney World in Florida, I was finally able to have dinner at Be Our Guest restaurant in New Fantasyland of the Magic Kingdom park. I only had to get up at 6:00am about 6 months before my vacation to be able to make a reservation. No big deal!
 
Beast's castle in the distance
 
Gargoyle in the walkway
This was absolutely one of the most magical restaurants I have experienced in my three trips to WDW. You are greeted at the double doors by a host and one of Lumiere's cousins to guide you to your table.
 


When you get inside, there is a beautiful stain glass portrait of Belle and the Beast dancing under the enchanted rose. Breathtaking!


In the dining area there are three sections. Front row and center is the Grand Ballroom that everyone will be familiar with if you're a fan of the movie. To the right is the Castle Gallery inspired by Belle's library. To the left, and where we had the privilege of dining is the West Wing. As you know, it is forbidden to go into the West Wing so I was honored to be allowed in.

Ceiling of the Grand Ballroom
 
Castle Gallery
West Wing
Inside the West Wing, you will see the torn portrait of the Beast while he was still a handsome prince. But every ten minutes, lighting strikes and if you glance at the portrait at the right moment, you may catch a glimpse of the Beast himself!


Also in the corner of the room, you will see the enchanted rose and magic mirror. The petals actually do fall from the flower. So magical!



I didn't take any pictures of my meal but, I did take a picture of the beautiful napkin display and of course the delicious desserts! Can you take a wild guess as to what I might have had? Take a look!
 


 
The Grey Stuff! It was indeed delicious!
My mom had a Lemon Meringue Cupcake!
And if that wasn't fantastic enough, when you have finished your meal and are on your way out, the Beast is waiting to bid you farewell. What a swell guy!

He's so big and fluffy!
I can't wait to dine at Be Our Guest restaurant again when we return to WDW! Fingers crossed next time we get to dine in the Grand Ballroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment