Monday, April 6, 2015

Official Warm Welcome!

I did it! I finally got my act together and started the blog I always talked to my friends about writing. Now I can't make any promises as to how often I will be posting, but I wanted to give you a little idea as to what I will be posting when I do so.

Here's the scoop!

At the beginning of every month, I will be posting my monthly beauty, and sometimes random, favorite products. This will include make up, skin care, hair care, as well as books, television, movies, gaming and so on.

On Friday's I was thinking it would be fun to do one of the following posts:
Follow Friday - A recommendation of someone in the social media presence who I think would be neat for others to check out.
Follow Me Friday - A day in my life. If I'm doing something that seems worthy of pictures for a blog post, I'll whip out the camera and showed you all the mischief I was up to that day.
Funny Friday - A picture or video post of something that made me chuckle that particular day.

Saturday's will hereby be deemed "Caturday's". You will get a sneak peak into the luxurious life of my fur baby. He's a spoiled rotten but absolutely adorable ginger tabby cat. I hope you love him as much as I do!

In between these posts, I would love to talk about things I collect. I've been a huge collector pretty much all my life. Once I start collecting something, I fully immerse myself into the hunt of finding certain products. It's almost an addiction! My main collections include funko pop vinyls, nintendo amiibo figures, various lego sets, itty bittys and vinylmations. More information on these things to come!

And last but not least, we have to talk about Disney. Anyone who knows me on a personal level knows how much of a Disney addict I am. My favorite place on earth is Walt Disney World in Florida. I've been three times in the last four years and I still plan to go back 100 more times in the future. So don't be surprised if some Disney news or Disney pictures pop up here and there on this blog.

Those are my goals so far. This could potentially expand the more I get into blogging, it's all very new to me right now but I think I will get the hang of it. Bare with me until then!

Have a lovely day everyone and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment