Friday, April 17, 2015

Follow Friday (Jaclyn Hill)


This girl is seriously the bomb. I discovered her YouTube channel well over a year ago and have been in love with her ever since. She is one of the most talented makeup artists/beauty vloggers around but on top of that, she is an incredibly down to earth person. Now I don't know her on a personal level but after connecting with her on social media, this is definitely the vibe I get.

I love to reference her videos when trying to create makeup looks. I have found so many of my "holy grail" products and discovered the wonder of Sigma brushes because of this lovely lady. And let me tell you, it's not a good makeup day for me if Jaclyn isn't mentioned at least once!

I specifically chose to feature this video above because I finally got around to grabbing a Tartelette palette during the VIB Rouge sale at Sephora and I definitely want to recreate this look! If you have time, check out her other videos as well. They are all fantastic and make sure you stay until the very end. You never know when she's going to throw in hilarious bloopers that make you belly laugh!

I would love to be able to meet her one day and get a big, giant hug and just chat about anything from makeup to food to Gossip Girl. Mad love Jaclyn and in your words "You keep doing you boo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment